Hello..:)
It’s seems forever since I wrote in the blog last. Just been busy with a lot of stuff lately. I do have good news my best friend had her baby girl and she is just so cute!!! I’m so happy for them to be blessed with such a beautiful little girl. I haven’t been scrapbooking that much lately either just getting into a little runt I guess. I’m definitely going to try this weekend. I am excited that we’re going to be celebrating our 5 year wedding anniversary tomorrow. I can’t believe it’s been 5 years already, how the time has flown by. I know that I’m still in love with him like I was when we first got married! Then I’m bummed that all my family is going to Florida tomorrow but my husband and I. I wish we were able to go but he was unable to get it off work. It sucks to have everyone gone for Easter. Plus it’ll be the first holiday without my Grandma which will be tough. So there is a lot of emotion in the last week or so. We’ll make the best of though. Other then nothing really has been going on. Just waiting to get my digital camera so I really start posted my layouts and start some awesome challenges on SIStv. I hope everyone has a great day! Take care.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Hope you have a very HAPPY Anniversary!!
Hoppy Easter!!
Post a Comment