Well it's be almost a month since I wrote here. It's been a crazy last couple weeks. I haven't really been scrapbooking all that much..I still feel like I'm in a runt. But I have a few circle journals to finish up this week so I'll post those layouts when there done. But other then, yesterday we celebrated my Husband Gordon's 29Th birthday. I made him a homemade chocolate chip banana cake with cream cheese frosting. It was pretty good. I know he enjoyed it. Then we just hung out with his mom, my best friends Sarah and Brian and there baby girl. It was a nice night. Hopefully I'll be getting the layouts up soon. Hope everyone has a great day!
Ignore the dates on the pictures..I forgot to fix that..lol
Gordon and I
Gordon and his mom
His b-day present, Verlander jersey
Banana Chocolate Chip Cake 
1 comment:
Sounds like you had a good time! The cake sounds YUMMY!!! Happy b-day to your hubby!
Can't wait to see what you've been creating!
Post a Comment