Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Mother's Day

I hope everyone had a nice Mother’s day. Mine was nice, hung out with my Mom all day. It was nice spending the day with her. I remember when mother’s day everyone would get together and hung out all day and had a good time and now it seems that no one cares anymore to get together. Maybe it’s just me I don’t know. It was a little depressing on that aspect but again enjoyed hanging out with her! Hope everyone has a good day!


“The heart of a mother is a deep abyss at the bottom of which you will always find forgiveness.” -Honore' de Balzac


“Mother - that was the bank where we deposited all our hurts and worries.” -T. DeWitt Talmage

“A mother is the truest friend we have, when trials, heavy and sudden, fall upon us; when adversity takes the place of prosperity; when friends who rejoice with us in our sunshine, desert us when troubles thicken around us, still will she cling to us, and endeavor by her kind precepts and counsels to dissipate the clouds of darkness, and cause peace to return to our hearts.” -Washington Irving

“Make a memory with your children, spend some time to show you care; toys and trinkets can't replace those precious moments that you share.”-Elaine Hardt

1 comment:

Sara said...

I like the idea of just hanging out on Mother's Day....A LOT! Great quotes!