I'm want to decorate my scrapbook room in a 70's style and I want to paint a cool 70's design on the wall. I found some online that I thought were pretty cool and think I could attempt painting them.I'm posting the samples and just wanted some advice on which one is a cool retro style. The color's on these isn't exactly what I'm going to doing, I'm unsure of the color's to use. So let me know what you think. I'm leaning towards number 4. Also when I paint it on the wall it's not going to be the whole wall just like a border in the middle about a foot going around and then some flower's placed randomly all over with some sayings. I'm not going to be doing this right away but it's fun thinking about it. Thanks!!! Hope your all having a great day!
Thursday, February 28, 2008
Hello!
I'm want to decorate my scrapbook room in a 70's style and I want to paint a cool 70's design on the wall. I found some online that I thought were pretty cool and think I could attempt painting them.I'm posting the samples and just wanted some advice on which one is a cool retro style. The color's on these isn't exactly what I'm going to doing, I'm unsure of the color's to use. So let me know what you think. I'm leaning towards number 4. Also when I paint it on the wall it's not going to be the whole wall just like a border in the middle about a foot going around and then some flower's placed randomly all over with some sayings. I'm not going to be doing this right away but it's fun thinking about it. Thanks!!! Hope your all having a great day!

I'm want to decorate my scrapbook room in a 70's style and I want to paint a cool 70's design on the wall. I found some online that I thought were pretty cool and think I could attempt painting them.I'm posting the samples and just wanted some advice on which one is a cool retro style. The color's on these isn't exactly what I'm going to doing, I'm unsure of the color's to use. So let me know what you think. I'm leaning towards number 4. Also when I paint it on the wall it's not going to be the whole wall just like a border in the middle about a foot going around and then some flower's placed randomly all over with some sayings. I'm not going to be doing this right away but it's fun thinking about it. Thanks!!! Hope your all having a great day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Thanks for stopping by my blog! :)
I really like 3,4 or 8. Have fun with that project. Sounds like it is a big undertaking and will take a while to do. Let's see when finished :)
I pick 4!!! I'm liking the colors in 4 too but that's cause it's nice & summery looking. Can you tell I want the summer to be OVER???
Thanks for the help..:)
Thanks for stopping by my blog too :) I think 3 and 4 are very 70's.
Sounds very cool!!!!
Post a Comment