Well after long week with the funeral and all, I'm trying to get back into the groove of things. I'm getting excited because I got some new pictures of my Grandparents and my big project is make a vintage scrapbook with all those pictures. So once I get copies of them I'll start. Plus I want to do a nice recipe book full of my grandma's wonderful Italian dishes!! I can't wait to start cooking with those!
Other then that the snow looks like it's final melting, we're getting closer to spring. Knowing Michigan I'm sure we'll get more snow. I need to start working on the yard. I'm going to pull all my flowers in the backyard and plant grass seed. I feel bad for tearing it up but for one thing I don't have a green thumb at all and plus my dogs ruined the plants. I wish I was good at garden stuff like my Grandma was, but my sister is awesome at the kind of stuff.
Well later on I'll post some more layouts that I did. I hope everyone is having a good weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment