Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Hello...I can't believe it's been over a month and I haven't blog yet..I haven't really been on the computer to much. I had one of those greeting card boxes and I altered it and made it to be my recipe box from all the recipe swaps I've been it. It turned out really cute so I'll be taking a picture soon and post hopefully buy this weekend. Thats about all the creativity I've been doing, I haven't really been scrapping to much...I think I've just been in a runt...I've been more into reading right now..I've been reading Jackie Collins, Santangelo series...I love it. It's the first time I've read of any Jackie Collins..This series is just awesome!!! I definitly recommend reading them and there are 6 books in the series. I'm on book 3. Can't wait to see what happens. :)

The one thing that is really exciting is that we're going to Florida 08/15..I can't wait. We're going to visit my sister and her family. We need a vacation bad!!!! It' s just going to be a long drive, I'm not looking forward to that! But it will be nice to be off of work for a whole week!!! :) I'll definitly be posting tons of pictures when I get back!

Well I hope everyone has a great day!!!

No comments: