My friend Carrie and Mark on there wedding day..It was a beautiful wedding!!!!!
The love of my life, Gordon..:)
My fortune from my cookie..lol
and another one. :)
The pictures below are from the fireworks, I thought they turned out pretty cool..I really enjoyed the fireworks this year!! Plus having such great seats in our backyard is awesome. I'll post the layouts of these pictures when I'm done with them..:)



and now here is the recipe and picture of the cake I made...Usually I'm not a big fan of my own baking, your always your worst critic. right..lol..anyways this tastes soooooooo good!!!!! I have to share the recipe with everyone, you gotta make it you won't be sorry..:) Very yummy.

Cherry Dream Cake
Ingredients
1 Package white cake mix
1 package cherry gelatin
1 ½ cups boiling water
1 (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
2 cups cool whip
1 can cherry pie filling (21 oz)
Directions
Prepare cake mix as directed. Use greased 13 x 9 baking pan. Bake at 350 degrees for 30-35 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
Dissolve gelatin in boiling water. Cool cake on wire rack for 3-5 minutes. Poke holes in cake with meat fork; gradually pour gelatin over cake. Cool for 15 minutes. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
In mixing bowl, beat cream cheese until light. Fold in cool whip. Carefully spread over cake. Top with pie filling. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving.
Enjoy !!!!!
Well hope everyone is having a great day!! TAke care!!! :)



2 comments:
WOW. That's a lot of ScrapBlog. Way to go.
Stephanie
www.paperminx.com
That recipe looks so yummy! I am trying it for sure!
Post a Comment