Tuesday, June 3, 2008

addicted to scrapblog....

Hello everyone. I hope everyone is doing good. Well first of all 05/30/08 was my friend Carrie’s wedding and it was beautiful!!! Everything turned out great. Mark and Carrie look wonderful. We had a blast, and had a fun time. I will post pictures soon.


Now I’m addicted to this new site called http://www.scrapblog.com/ I never really done digital scrapbooking, I wish I’ve done this before it’s so much fun. Here are some layouts that I did. Let me know what you think. I know I'll be posting more..:) Hope everyone has a good day!!!!


1 comment:

Jenni said...

I am so glad you have a blog here too because I went to your other one and the pages won't load for me! I love these layouts, esp. the last two...I will let ya know when I start my scrappin' blog again ;)