Hello..well it's been awhile since I've blogged last. I've still been very addicted to scrapblog.com, I can't seem to get enough of the site..lol..I have some more layouts done and I will upload those all tomorrow. Last night we had our city fireworks and they were awesome this year, I tried the firework setting on my camera and they turned out pretty cool, so I'll be uploading those tomorrow also. I was really bummed out because I wanted throw a little party then watch the fireworks and when I looked up when they were I found it was the following day so I didn't have much time to plan. Next year though we are going to throw one. Well Today is my mother-in-laws birthday....HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU.... I'm making her a cake it's called Cherry Dream Cake, it'll be the first time I make this so if it's good I'll type the recipe up. :) it consists of white cake, cherry pie filling, cherry gelatin,whipped topping, and cream cheese..so we'll see. :) Other then that I'm really trying so hard to get outside and pull weeds today but I have no energy to do it..lol..There really bad right now so I know I've got to get out there. I sprayed them yesterday with vinegar they said that will kill the weeds, I hope it works!!!! If you know any other cheap tricks please let me know. :) I'm just babbling right now so I hope everyone has a great day!!!! It's finally offically summer!!!!!!! Take care!!
Sunday, June 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment